|[singlepic id=32 w=240 h=240 float=center]||[singlepic id=34 w=240 h=240 float=center]|
- Freightliner Manufacturing Engineering required more truck grab handles shipping racks but had no engineering documentation from which to build them
- Drawings needed to be completed within a short timeframe.
- Pivotal was able to gain access to physical rack assembly to measure and reverse engineer the bumper rack.
- 3D solid models were created in Pro/Engineer format and used to make engineering drawings which we exported to the customer’s preferred format – DXF.
- Detailed accurate drawings were made and delivered to the customer on time and on budget.
[singlepic id=36 w=240 h=240 float=center]